OT-BIO:Maj Ohrstrom, Sweden

Message text written by INTERNET:iris@hort.net
>Maj <rcc592h@tninet.se>
I left iris-talk about a year ago because of lack of time. But
yesterday, walking in my garden, enjoying the sunshine and the snowfree
ground and the irises 3 cm high,  I caught a severe attack of
irisabstinence and an irresistible desire to know how things are getting
on  "over there". I  just had to rejoin this list!
<

I did the same thing but missed it so much, I subsribed again to both it
and iris-photo in January.  It was exciting to hear from people 'down
under' in Australia talking about their iris in the middle of our winter in
the northern hemisphere.  Now it will be nice to hear about your iris so
much farther north than I live.  WELCOME BACK!

Mickey Corley
Bethany OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 5/6