Re: TB: Season Ending Here

Thanks for the try, Patrick.

I see Francelle's picture and remember the bloom in my garden and
really don't see that much difference between AMIABLE and CAST
OF CHARACTERS - even less in the descriptions in the R & I.
Could be the soil conditions here or my eyesight!

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8 (Where the allium HAIR is in bloom.  It
really is a bad hair day for it.  What a wreck, but I love it!  If we could
only put this type of 'hair' into an iris beard).