Re: RE: No mail again please

 Hi Char;
 When I tried to go no mail a couple of weeks ago it
didn`t work I ended up un subscribing and then re
subscribing .
 If you go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iris-talk/join   that
address will take you to your yahoo membership page
for iris talk . Maybe if you tried an option other
then no mail ,say moderator mail , that would
eliminate most of the incoming mail.
 Good luck