CULT: noid- not GREEN AND GIFTED

Hiya all,

I have a noid.  I received it from someone on this list in trade for HILLS
DISTRICT.  Someone who also has (or had at digging time last year) GREEN AND
GIFTED, and FASHIONABLY LATE.

The Noid is a pale to medium blue, somewhere between DELTA BLUES and
RIVERBOAT BLUES as shown in this years Cooley's catalog.  The Noid has three
branches and a spur, eight buds, double socketed except on the top branch
and the spur.  The Noid stands a whopping 25 inches tall in my garden, and
has 1 stalk and three increases on a first year clump.  The Noid's beard is
goldenrod yellow on the half that is in it's throat (the half it's
swallowing?) and white(but not shockingly white) on the other half.

I know there is enough info herein to narrow it down considerably but any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Christian

The iris in question is