CULT: Noid-addendum

The who who sent me the NOID has identified him/herself.  The trade-or
suggested that the NOID might be SIX PACK, which I shrugged off at first,
because the NOID is not blooming flat.  However, I know that flatties can be
somewhat fickle per the article in the Jan Bulletin, so I took my bulletin
to the garden and compared the pic of the flat SIX PACK which appears in the
article to the NOID in my garden...

The color in the picture is darker, but I suspect lighting, since its seems
to be in shadow.  The beards in the picture are very very close to my NOID.
The thing that I noticed right away is that the  individual petals in the
picture of SIX PACK are the same shape, same ruffles/ puckers.  My NOID's
standards show no hint of a beard, as the picture indicates they would, but
while I was checking for beards I noticed that the NOID has a fourth
style!!!  And, for those of you following along in your bulletin you will
notice that the picture of SIX PACK has a fourth style too!

You guys are so good at this NOID game that you IDd one in under five
minutes, maybe.

So, will someone tell me if they have had SIX PACK bloom normally on ALL of
her blooms?  If it makes a difference to you remember that this is a first
year clump.