Re: TB: Lovely Dawn

<lamegardener@msn.com> writes:
> Lovely Dawn:
> that thing can grow ~48/50" tall!
>Lovely, although the bud count is very low.

Hard to imagine something that tall having low
bud count, but I see it all the time, I think it
could be weather related. The things shoot
up tall but neglect to develop the lower branching.
Some years they are great some years not.

Randy z10 CA, opened today "New Leaf" and Whispering Spirits"
Yesterday "Fatal Attraction" and "Exclusive Design"
Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!