Iris Festival in Idaho

sent several messages prior to reading the "how-to" so this may be
repetitive...   log on to www.pocatellogardenclub.org for information
about our show and tour of June 1.  we really like to meet out of area
folks and i promise you hospitality and an iris feast.  i recently had
the pleasure of seeing the San Diego club's show so we would like to
return the favor.  we usually get many out-of-staters from the more
southerly states because their season has ended, or they are returning
from the northwest where the season is about 2 weeks ahead of ours.  our
bloom time extends over a month so whenever you are here, look up those
gardens on the tour.  our club has planted many of the public spaces.  Do
we need organizing into an AIS chapter, or what???Cordially, Lori
Bergfeld