Re: HYB: I. Lutescens sprouted!

HI all,
    Gotta share my elation that eight of the I. Lutescens seeds I got from
France have sprouted and doing nicely!   They're going right into the primo
bed for further growth.
No idea what colors they'll be.    The big quandary there was how to treat
them, but just a short soaking and bang, they germinated.   Might be our SC
"tropic" weather...think they grow wild in San Tropez.

janet natale
zone 8, SC