Re: Bloom season beginning!

You are ahead of me, I did find some swollen fans on a cross of  between
Apple Blossom Pink and a small purple unknown.  Seedlings should finally
make an appearance this year, I can hardly wait.

I just wanted to mention that I had great results using Ceder mulch in
two of my beds.  Mulch during the summer appears to have allowed for
better increase and larger rhizomes  There was no heave in these beds

Enjoy your little ones