Re: CULT:i.stylosa

I have pictures of I. unguicularis on a couple of my web pages

http://home.pacbell.net/kenww/my_iris/other/other_iris.htm
http://home.pacbell.net/kenww/bbg_iris/bbg_other_iris/bbg_other_iris.html

I have a white one called "Snowflake", but it has not yet bloomed for me. "Walter
Butt", a pale lavender unguicularis, bloomed this year, but the petals didn't open
out properly. Maybe I'll get good blooms on both next year.

Ken Walker
Concord, CA
USDA Zone 9, Sunset Zone 14

Doris Elevier wrote:

Does i.stylosa come in purple and white?
Thanks!

Doris Elevier
USDA zone 7b Sunset 11
El Paso, TX