MED: 'Bonzak' mystery

As bloom time gets rolling here in Ohio, I'm once again playing the 'does
this nametag really go with this iris?' game.  Every year my unknown list
gets longer, sigh.....

One of the long-standing mysteries in my garden is a short, white/splashed
light blue that the older club members insist is named 'BONZAK'.  Of course,
I can't find any such name in the checklists.

But, I was just browsing through the Winterberry Garden catalog and found
IRIS BOHNSACK, Ensminger '81, which seems to fit the plant.  It also
explains why nothing under the B's came close.  I've also noticed that
whenever the word IRIS is used in a name, it tends to get left off the name

Does anyone have a picture of IRIS BOHNSACK they could post on iris-photos?

Jody Nolin
Columbus Iris Society
Women With Knives: www.geocities.com/womenwithknives
"We're tougher, we're smarter, and we don't fight fair"