AD: 2003 AIS National Convention -- 2 new videos

I had the opportunity to enjoy extended visits in two of the AIS National
Convention tour gardens over the past couple of days.  On Thursday I spent
over eight hours in Don & Ginny Spoon's Winterberry Gardens, and on Friday I
spent nine hours in Jack & Rosalie Loving's Edgehill Gardens.

The Spoon's garden was a week from peak bloom but with over 7,000 cultivars
plus over 1,000 guest plants -- the garden was a jewel full of beautiful
iris blooms.

The Loving's garden was definately at absolute peak bloom and all I can say
is WOW!!!  The sea of color from the intense bloom was overwhelming.

Both of these gardens are featured on new full length videos showing the
flowers and people of the convention available from the Happy Moose Garden
Videos website at http://daylily.net/gardenvideos/

The Winterberry Iris Gardens video is 1 hour 45 minutes, and the Edgehill
Iris Gardens Video is 1 hour 55 minutes.  Each video is only $15.

It was fun meeting iris personalities as well as to see the iris creations
of so many people in the iris forum.  I hope to write very soon about all
the wonderful experiences I had this weekend.

Have a great day,

Bobby Baxter
Happy Moose Garden Videos

All videos are only $15 each, please add $3 to total order for shipping.
Mailing address is Happy Moose Garden Videos, P.O. Box 558, Rolesville, NC
27571. PayPal is available on website at http://daylily.net/gardenvideos/