Re: AIS: 2003 National -- Chadwick & Burseen

It was pleasing to read Bobby's comments about the hybridizations of Tom
Burseen, because our club has ordered from him this year (lst time) for our
club auction in July.  Very few people here have any of his iris, so this will
whet the appetites of buyers & help our treasury :-), always nice.

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net