AIS: 2003 National -- Ensminger's Varigation

More 2003 AIS National Convention notes:

Iris hybridizer Ensminger had a collection of seedlings and registered irises
at Don & Ginny Spoon's Winterberry Gardens.  I know I videoed at least five of
these unique plants.  Each one displayed obvious variegation of the entire
plant (not limited to a single fan or leaf). Each cultivar also displayed
different degrees and patterns and shades of variegation. What I also found
unique was that the bud colors varied on each plant from dark to white to gray
to green to even striped.

Treasures everywhere.

Bobby

2 New AIS Convention Tour Garden Videos