Photo Search :-}

Hi all!

It's Bo here.  I have been searching for some photos of iris lately.  Several varieties are easy to find, and they are in my catalog archives here at home and in the Iris Club.  However, there are those FEW that are not so easy to locate.  I would like these photos for identification at our Iris Club Plant Sale coming up on June 8.  If any of you have these iris in your gardens, or pictures of them, (or even web photo addresses!), could you pass them along, either to me or to the "Iris Photos" list?  I would appreciate it!

As far as I know, all of these are TB's.  I have descriptions if you are further interested. :-)
~Bo

Approach Me (T. Burseen '91)
Be A Devil (Blyth '88)
Cranberry Tea (G. Mapes '89)
Cross Stitch (Zurbrigg '73)
Cruise Control (Lauer '95)
Crystal Springs (Maryott '91)
Crystalyn (R. Dunn '86)
Dark Chocolate (Murray '54)
Darktown Strutter's Ball (D. Pinegar '94)
Date Bait (D. Meek '85)
Dreaming Clown (L. Muska '99)
Du Toit (L. Muska '99)
Electric Avenue (R. Nelson '89)