Re: Re: HYB: bee & balloon pods

On Mon, 19 May 2003 06:55:39 -0700 Patricia Wenham
<h.schinkep@verizon.net> writes:
> Each  year a few of my iris are almost covered with a small flying
> I thought for some time that they only gathered on
> the
> white iris but last year I saw them on a colored median iris.
Patti, I've also seen a very small bee or wasp like insect esp. on
Immortality. Later they were on some other colored flowers so it seemed
they were going after the yellow/orange beard color rather the flower
color. Hope you post a photo, I'd like to see if someone can tell us

Char Randall
Melba, ID
Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!