Re: CULT: Balloon Pods

Unfortunately, no.  I have never thought a balloon pod important
enough to photograph. :-)

In the early stages they might look like a regular pod, and during that
stage, a tag is probably the most important difference.  But as the
pod grows (or in this case fails to grow), they are easy to spot.

Maybe somebody with one of those newfangled kodax can shoot
one and post it on iris-photos.    My Canon Rebel is ailing.

There's a ton of balloon pod stuff in the archives.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8