Re: MED: IB SEASON TICKET

Arnold Koekkoek wrote:

My IB SEASON TICKET (Gatty, '95) opened a couple days ago with the same
peculiarity I noticed in it last season:  4 standards and 4 falls.  I thought
it was a freak last year, but now the same thing occurs.  Does anybody else
have this happening with this cultivar?  It's beautiful, but certainly not
standard form.

Arnold,

Season Ticket routinely opens 4 and 4 on the terminal of each stalk. All the other blooms typically are normal. It is well known for that. If it showed up on the show bench with 3 and 3 on the terminal, I would have to knock it down for not being grown properly...

John | "There be dragons here"

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay) Fremont, California, USA Director, American Iris Society

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending:
Subscribe iris