HIST: orange?

Are there any good oranges out there that have the old fashioned form of
something say pre 1930?   By this I don't mean the cultivar has to be that old
(but it can be); it just has to look that old.  I've never seen one, and would
guess if they have appeared that they usually get culled.  However, I don't
really know when or in what type of plant the orange color actually showed up

Thanks again,