Re: HIST: orange?

I think ORANGE PARADE by Melba Hamblen was the first 'true'
orange.  It was quite a sensation in its day when it was introduced
back in 1961.  It looked old-fashioned then and now, but it was such
an attention-getter because of the color.    Some others that pre-
date it are not very orange even though the word *orange* is in the
name.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8