Re: OT: BIO Anthony Peruzzi

Anthony, welcome to this list.  Information, some humor, on rare occasions a
bit feisty, always interesting, and good friends-by-electronic-
contacts.  As to the markers, there are different preferences.  I like
(because they are not only functional, come in a variety of styles to suit
almost any taste, but are very cheap, which pleases my Dutch soul no end) the
ones from Paw Paw Everlast Label Co., Paw Paw, Michigan.  They have an ad in
most issues of the AIS Bulletin.

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250