John, would you knock it down as you stated "because it was not grown
properly" or would it be more a problem with not fitting into what we
consider "normal"?  I kind of thought that we are to judge on what is
considered normal for that particular variety, maybe I am all wrong on
that bit of info that I have picked up at judges training sessions.
Lorraine in Modesto Ca, zone 9, still enjoying the end of bloom season,
this week's 90 degrees of HOT should take care of most bloom stalks