CULT: frosted flattie

I was working out in the bed today, trying to make a dollar out of seventy
five cents.  iow I wanted more pods in my own garden, so I was attempting to
use the last remaining blooms.

Now, Raspberry Wine is out there, and she's all fine and good, especially
since she was a freebie, but she just doesn't appeal to me.  And as if that
wasn't enough one of her stalks apparently suffered a little from the last
frost, only about twelve inches high and the one visible bud only took four
hundred years to open.  Given that it's not like I was really paying any
attention to it.  I don't know when exactly it opened.

But, apparently, RW didn't think she was getting enough attention,
especially since the excitement when I 'found' Six Pack in my garden last
week.  So RW opened that frostbitten bloom......  FLAT!

I know it's frost damage, but I've never heard of them opening flat from
frost damage.  Five styles plus a petaloid that really wanted to be a style,
at least four anthers, three beards, but the standards are definitely flat.

Guess who got most of the attention in my last second daubing efforts.
She's got two more buds yet to come, I may try a self.

I know it's frost, but you should see her flat!! She's gorgeous.