OT: Computer Problems

Patrick writes (please do not respond)

It is official, my new Dell laptop is now dead.

I have spent 3 hours on the phone with Technical Support over the last few
days and have replaced parts they had sent me etc. and nothing worked. Last
night it was determined after trying all this stuff that the motherboard has
gone bad.

A service technician from Dell will be coming out to replace either the
motherboard or the whole Laptop soon, but until then, please hold off on
sending me any emails for I will not be able to get them until my new puter is
working. I'll send you an email when that happens.

I am signed in as a guest on Mark's computer to get this message to you.

John | "There be dragons here"