Re: bloom reports; 103 degrees

Dave, so sorry to hear about your awful wind storm and what it did to the
plants.  Makes me thankful we don't have that kind of wind, even though it
seems there is always wind to some level.  Maybe northwest Iowa weather isn't
so bad after all.  So what if there's the threat of a tornado occasionally!?

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net