HIST: noids

I have two brown TB that I can't identify but I am sure that if I saw the names of either of them I would be able to identify them.
One is a reddish brown self but a lot more brown than red. It is lightly ruffled and has a brown beard with a slightly lighter brown around the beard.

The other is a yellowish brown but again more brown than yellow. It is lightly ruffled, has a light orange beard with yellow on the shoulders of the falls.

Could you please suggest some names that these descriptions might fit? I would really appreciate your help.

One other iris that I need help with is a bright yellow plicata. the standards have a 1 inch +- brown edge. The beard is yellow tipped brown. There is a white wedge under the tip of the beard and down about 1/2" on the fall. There is a narrow brown plicata marking around the edge of the falls. Both the standards and the falls are ruffled.

Many of my NOIDS were gifts from a friend who ordered from Roris and had them shipped to me when they were dug. I believe many of them were in collections and I do not have catalogs to determine which iris they could be. We moved about a hundred miles from the home where these were originally planted and many of the tags were separated from the rhizomes as they were transported in the bed of our pickup. I have searched the catalogs I have but these were iris that I received each year for about six years prior to 1999. Browns are almost non existent in catalogs today.

Thank you for any help you may offer.

Patti Wenham arid USDA zone 5, central WA State