Re: IB:SEASON'S TICKET

Not to beat a "dead horse" to death but since all the stalks of that variety
were "taller" then the description and all grown in the same general region
don't you think the judges should have taken that into consideration and not
knocked them down?  All a person who was more knowledgeable in iris shows
could have done was cut off some of the stalk.  I think this goes to show
why judges should be familiar with many varieties grown in their region.
lorraine