HYB:seedling question

I have my first seedling that I think might be worth keeping.It is a nice
color,slightly ruffled flower.Good plant growth and increase(possibly a
rebloomer).T he problem with it is it only has three buds(TB first time
bloom).Is this worth keeping for a third year? Will it always have a low bud
count? A lot of our iris this year seem to have low bud count.

Kenny Wittel
North central Ohio
Zone 5