Re: AIS: registration, out of class

> ==After the iris is widely distributed and it becomes known that the
> registration is incorrect concerning class, is the registration ever
> changed?
> --

Yes, and there is one that won an HM as a BB, was re-registered
and went on to win an HM as a TB.

I am having a 'senior moment' right now and cannot think of its
name.  The archives have been almost impossible to get into
anymore, so I could not go there and check this out.

The person who registers the iris and not the registrar is the one
who decides how an iris is classified, with a minor exception or two.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8