  From: Bo
  To: Iris Talk
  Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 8:08 PM
  Subject: [iris] Camera?

  Hi all!

  I have noticed that many of you have GREAT digital photos online.  So, what
is a reasonable digital camera to purchase?  The nearest stores to me are
Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and RadioShack.  Someone is going to get me a digital camera
for my b-day, so I wondered what I should add to my wish list.     ;-)

  "Bo"  (Region 6)

  Adam Cordes
  Hillman, Michigan
  Zone 4.5, Sandy-Loam