Re:AIS: registration/class

On 5/23/2003, "Linda Mann" <lmann@volfirst.net> wrote:

>Walter, these are all the irises in the online checklist database
>attributed to S. Stevens.
>
>Looks like it is WHO'EE you are thinking of.

Thanks, Linda,  WHO'EE is it.  With a name like that, I don't know why it
wouldn't come to me last night.  It has two HMs - one as a BB and the other as
a TB.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS 7/8 (Where Linda's i.brevicaulis from the Parkhills is blooming
and the foliage has sprawled so you can see the blooms).