OT: Digital Camera

This is really great!  Thank-you, everyone, for all your help. . . I was hoping to get the camera before I fly out to Oregon tomorrow, but I'll just take my Vivitar 530 PZ 38-110 mm zoom.  It is about 3 years old now. . . and takes great pictures 75% of the time.  I wanted something that I could be sure I had a nice photo of, instead of taking pictures of Schreiner's gardens, and they come out blurry!  But by the sounds of it, even Digitals take blurry pics. :-(   Oh well. At least they will come out better on the computer.
Yes, I am overwhelmed, but not completey frustrated at all the help and options.  I GREATLY appreciate your support and suggestions!  If anyone has more helpful tips and info on what cameras they use, please don't hesitate to pass them along to me!
Thank-you all again. If you don't hear from me for a week or two, it's because I'm in Oregon !  (Yay!  My first trip out west to see IRIS!)  I hope and pray that it doesn't rain. much. ;-)
See you all later!  Thanks a million again!

"Bo"  (Region 6)

Adam Cordes
Hillman, Michigan
Zone 4.5, Sandy-Loam