Re: TB IB SDB help (Star Trek)

Keep looking.  I'm not going to be much help, but I have seen a few Iris in
catalogs and on line that have names that are either Star Trek related, or
could be taken that way.  I am perhaps a low grade "treky", so I do tend to
notice the names that relate when I see them, but I guess I'm not dedicated
enough to remember what they were.

I don't know if one exists, but you might look up 'Vulcan'.  It is a common
flower cultivar name, usually for dark reds, and I suspect that it has
probably been used for an Iris too (??).