Re: OT: Digital Camera

Bo wrote:

If anyone has more helpful tips and info on what cameras they use, please
don't hesitate to pass them along to me!
> Thank-you all again. If you don't hear from me for a week or two, it's
because I'm in Oregon !  (Yay!  My first trip out west to see IRIS!)

If you do get a digital camera, be sure to PRACTICE with it a little bit
before commiting your Oregon trip to it. Takes a little getting used to, and
if you take reasonably good pictures with your SLR, I would go that route
(and practice with the digital on your rebloomers later!)

Jim Gibbons
NC Coast Zone 8A and sandy...