Re: HIST: noids

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patricia Wenham" <h.schinkep@verizon.net>
To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 12:13 AM
Subject: [iris] HIST: noids

> I have two brown TB that I can't identify but I am sure that if I saw
> the names of either of them I would be able to identify them.
> One is a reddish brown self but a lot more brown than red. It is lightly
> ruffled and has a brown beard with a slightly lighter brown around the
> beard.
>
> Patti,
Does it look anything like the  photo attached? It is a NOID here as well,
but misery loves company. Anyone else care to venture a guess? Tall, with
strong stalks, but not very well branched. Still puts up a nice clump.

Jim Gibbons
NC Coast Zone 8A and sandy...
gibbman6@mchsi.com

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Old Red 2.jpg]