CAT:Pleasure Iris Gardens

I'm writing this at Luella Danielson's request. (Doris Elevier)

Pleasure Iris Gardens will close the commercial sales and shipping operation
as of September 1, 2003. Pleasure Iris Gardens was owned by Henry and Luella
Danielson. Henry passed away February 7, 1988. Since then, Luella has
continued on alone, maintaining the high standards she and Henry always worked
towards. She suffered a great loss when her son, Floyd Stopani, died last
year. She feels the time has come for her to slow down and devote more time to
her orchids and her many other interests. While she will continue hybridizing
for her own pleasure, she will no long publish a catalog and ship orders. She
wishes to thank all her faithful customers and friends for their patronage
over the years.

Luella Danielson,
425 Luna Azul Dr.
Chaparral, NM 88081

(Luella is in excellent health, mentally and physically but without Floyd's
help, continuing as she did (with his help) is proving to be too much for her
to handle. From my view point, I'm very happy to see her recognize this on her
own and take the necessary steps to ease her work load. Luella is cheerful and
happy. We visit frequently, talk on the phone several times a week and go out
for lunch often. She's a delightful, witty old gal and her presence in my life
is a joy. She has a wicked sense of humor, a quick mind and an ornery streak a
mile wide!!! She can toss words with the best!! I know she would love to hear
from those of you who knew her best. You can either write to her personally or
e-mail to iris-talk and I will give her the messages. I copy many iris-talk
and aril robin posts that I think she will enjoy reading.. . . Doris Elevier)