Re: PHOTO: Camera?

Hi All,

I have a Nikon Coolpix 995.  No longer on the 'New' Market.  I took over 1100
pictures at convention.  I have tossed a few already but was very successful
overall.  My close-ups are spectacular.  Clear and the depth is very good.

I have three large chips, 256 MB each and one that came with the camera of 16
MB.  The chips do cost but the advantage is I can carry all three in my jeans
pocket and keep them from going through XRay at the Airport.  I really enjoy my
camera.  This is the first camera I have ever owned.  Most of my others were
rummage sale or someone else's hand me down.

Char Region 8 New Berlin (Milwaukee) WI