Bloom report: TB show is beginning!

Our first TBs opened yesterday (CRINOLINE, IMMORTALITY, QUEEN DOROTHY,  &
DANCING TIGER) and today several more.  The show has begun.  One of today's
beauties is DANTE'S INFERNO (Walter Moores!), first time in our garden, and
it's a gorgeous color.  Walter, you can be proud of this one.    IBs are at
their peak right now, and we've had a few new ones open that are really
beauties:  Marky Smith's BLACKCURRANT and Rick Tasco's MISS MAUVE are among
the new ones for us that really catch the eye, also Allen Ensmiinger's
SAMANTHA ROSE.  What a wonderful time of year!!!!
Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250