Re: HYB: Using Good Plants

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for all that great information. I
thought about just redoing the cross (as several
listers suggested) but it seems to me the better route
would be to use the seedling with the better branching
and bud count and try to improve the flower. Anyway, I
decided to to do both. I think I am going to repeat
the cross with Lapwing but pair it with a more modern
TB. And do some crosses on the seedling and see what I
get. Who knows maybe I will get 20 buds. Yeah Right.