Re: Re: AIS: heights

> Yes. Any bearded iris 28 inches or taller has to be registered as TB
> because no other class includes this height.

Well no other bearded class... which prompts me to ask all of you, whats
the tallest iris you have ever grown, any class? (not what its registered at but what you have had).

I had a clump of GREAT WHITE HERON (ji) that had a couple blooms a few inches over my head (about 5'7"). Most years it gave me 4 ft and up, but that year's clump was unforgettable...

How about you spuria growers?

Catherine Button Network Administrator cathy@pavcal.com
Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444 Fax: 609-518-3720

cathy@gixxergirl.org http://www.gixxergirl.org/