TB's, MEDIANS: Bloom report

Hello Everyone -
In Southeast Michigan (zone 6a) we are about 2 weeks behind in bloom time - because of the cold nights we've had, I think.  A cool spring so far. SDB's blooming: NEAR MYTH, EASTER, IMPEACHED, KIT FOX, LAP CAT, BREAK YOLK, COUNTING SHEEP, and GNU GENERATION - all are beautiful.  IB's and BB's:the very vigorous GNU RAYZ, the delicate BLUEBERRY FILLY and the 'astounding-colored'  ASTOUNDED (now there's a bright orange for you!).  TB's: should have reached peak Memorial Day weekend, but only a handful have bloomed...FLORENTINA, PERSIMMON PIE (this beauty had a blossom open in early fall for 9 days!), RASPBERRY FROST.  Many stalks and buds, but, alas, I realized too late that I had a big borer problem ;-(  Now it's a race between the buds and the borers - the Merit was applied too late, I think.
Thanks, Jim G., for the lovely poem ;-)
Thank you, Mr. Lloyd Zurbrigg, for the great spring bloom report!
And for those of you hybridizing...get hold of a copy of the Spring Reblooming Iris Recorder - excellent articles by many of the top hybridizers (including some from our iris-talk!).
Linda Bartell
Troy, MI
Region 6, Zone 6a