Re: AIS: height

Sort of the opposite of my question - is there a place for 'small

For the show bench, we just need to adjust the stalk: Put the short tall
in a tall vase, and wedge it near the end of the stalk at the top of the
vase.  Whack a piece of stalk off the small tall.   A little harder to
adjust in the garden - plant the short talls on a hill or in a pot, and
the small talls in a hole .<g>

<Is there a place for 'short talls,' or do we throw them away?  Walter
                   Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8