Re: CULT: new intros (was AIS heights)

Wow, now that's a great idea.  I might even buy some newer stuff if I
had some data that were relevant to my growing conditions that didn't
involve having to drive all day during my own bloom season to look at
other gardens.  I don't have the energy for it any more.

New introductions have become so expensive that it seems like there
ought to be some motivation to do that sort of thing.

Which reminds me... next post...

Char said:
<I have even considered asking for
                   trial planting results and areas of test gardens as a
prerequisite to
                   buying new cultivars. >

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8