Re: Re: HYB: Using good plants

> It only took two years for Hello Darkness to turn into
Goodbye Dallas for me.

Went two seasons longer for me, but I was never sure it
would make it that far.  Perhaps it doesn't like Texas.  A
couple of near look-alike seedlings are showing no sign of
its tendency to bloom-out though, so it still could be a
useful parent even if it acted like an annual plant.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

This message was provided by TXOL Internet.