Re: HYB: Using good plants

I think there is weak grower (Social Event) and slow grower (Feature
Attraction, White Fringe). No one could say FA is weak.
Juri
in Moscow

Sorry, Juri.
FA is weak.
Maybe not in Moscow, but lots of people I know had the same experience I did.
Paid a lot of money and watched it fade out in less than a year, possibly
without blooming at all.  Maybe its just another one of those iris that needs
a hard freeze to break dormancy, but I suspect it's worse than that.

John Reeds in 9b southern CaliforniaGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com