TB: First bloomer

Hi

My first tall bearded iris bloomed yesterday - Immortality. I think this is the earliest I have had a TB bloom.
Also blooming:
Red Zinger IB
Blue Eyed Blonde IB
Protocol IB
Ruby Eruption SDB
Party Animal SDB
Pumping Iron SDB
Little Annie SDB
Chubby Cheeks SDB
Autumn Embers SDB
Sky Dancer SDB

and other unidentified SDB's and MDB's. IB Sinister Desire should also be blooming in a day or so.

Almost everything that survived is wanting to bloom this year....even SDB's and IB's that lost their main stalk over the
winter are sending up miniature bloomstalks on their miniature fans side fans ( I am not so sure that is good, but they aren't
blooming out).

Sandra
SE Manitoba
Zone 3