From: Kurt S Schwarz
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 8:25 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] OT-BIO:Kurt Schwarz

I grew up with lots of iris around.
Years of forced weeding as a kid turned me against them.
But now with my own yard I've grown to like them again.
Bloom season has just ended here (Missouri zone 5-6) with Breakers, what a

I hope this is not an inappropriate use of your site.
I'm trying to find a TB named Rainforest.
It was mostly green blending with mauve.
My parents had it in the 80's(?).
I've looked though online catalogs etc with no luck.
In fact, I haven't seen anything close.
Any help or advise would be welcome.

Regards Kurt

message text UNSUBSCRIBE IRISGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com