Re: OT-BIO:Kurt Schwarz

Rainforest by Plough was hybridized here in Wenatchee I believe. I do not know who might have one though. If I find out more I will contact you. I believe Bobby Baxter had it on the video of Edgehill Gardens at the National Convention 2003. If so, Edgehill may have it for sale. Bobby Baxter is "Iris Moose" and he is on this list so he may be able to help you contact Edgehill Gardens.

Welcome to the list.

Patti