Re: iris list

Please forgive me, John, but I know I'm not using the appropriate subject
tag here.  I just *almost* received an email from an unknown entity with
the subject line, "iris list" delivered to my private email address.
Unfortunately, it apparently came with a large attachment that crashed my
email program and resulted in the loss of the message before it had a
chance to download.  I haven't a clue who sent it to me, but my guess is
that it might have come from someone on this list.

If anyone reading this sent me an email this afternoon with the subject
"iris list" and a large attachment, please let me know.

Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone.

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/