OT: Convention Mugshots

Hi

I've published the people photos I took at the convention at

http://www.impressiveirises.com.au/People.htm

My apologies for the poor quality of some. I'm missing a few names from two
photos on the last line. Can someone please give me the missing names.

There some people whose photos I wasn't able to get, my apologies.

Thank you everyone for being such wonderful friends at the convention.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9

colleen@impressiveirises.com.au